Hey there! My name is Nóra Al Haider and somewhere between coding, designing and creating all sorts of things as a teen and graduating from law school (LL.B and LL.M) I decided that my passion was to combine the fields of law, tech and design in order to solve complex problems in an innovative and efficient way. You can find my curriculum vitae on LinkedIn or e-mail me for a more extensive version.
Here are a couple of random facts about me to supplement my professional experience.
- I am an avid reader. I read everything – from the ingredients on a cereal box to highbrow classical literature.
- I speak Dutch, English, Hungarian and Arabic (and to a lesser degree French and German as well). I hope to add many more languages to this list.
- I have an eclectic range of interests: from Russian literature to 90s hip hop to Eastern European animation to heavy metal and rule of law. I pride myself in having a wide range of interests. It allows me to think creatively and establish links between seemingly unrelated fields.
- I always doodle in the margins of my notebooks (that’s why I often have ink stains on my hands).
- I talk fast, I can’t whisper and I laugh a lot and often.
- I hate raisins and soda drinks.
- I am a morning person.
- The glass is never half full or half empty, but always overflowing.